Etching the Path brings to you all its campus ambassador program.
BRIEF OF THE PROGRAM:
The Campus Ambassador is a person who builds a relation between the organisation and the Campus. The basic activities involved in this program is the promotion of the organisation at all platforms. The program shall aim in building the confidence among the campus ambassadors and also to build a friendly relation with the outside world.
TASKS INVOLVED IN THE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Social Media Marketing
The Campus Ambassadors at Etching the Path are suppose to promote the poster of Etching the Path at all social media which includes, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram and Twitter.
- In College Promotion
The Campus Ambassadors at Etching the Path should spread an awareness in their college about the Etching the Path, they need to do in-college promotion which includes displaying the poster and banners in the college, introducing their mates with the Etching the Path.
PERKS OF BEING THE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR AT ETCHING THE PATH
- The Campus ambassador will be able to develop skills such as leadership, public speaking etc.
- The program will enhance your resume.
- Discounts on the events of Etching the Path will be given to campus ambassadors.
- Membership opportunity will be offered to the Campus Ambassadors.
- Minimal time of 9-10 hours a week is required for work as the Campus Ambassador at Etching the Path.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR THE PROGRAM
- The position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid,
- The commitment of minimum Two months is required as the Campus ambassador at Etching the Path.
- Certificate of completion will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
Apply for the Campus Ambassador program filling the form.