If being a top notch Corporate Lawyer is your dream goal, If corporate offices and work culture motivates you; then this is a perfect course for you!
About the Course:
The present course aims at providing in-depth professional knowledge about contracts and agreements. The course provides an insight of the corporate legal world, and is especially designed to help those students who want to create their career in corporate’s, we know the struggle of many law graduates in India who desperately wants to create their carrier in corporate sector but don’t know how to?
That’s why in this course we’ll be developing those skills among students which are highly demanded in big MNC’s, Public and Private companies and law firms in India.
What you’ll learn?
- What are Contracts?
- Types of Contracts:-On the basis of its enforcement
- On the basis of mode of creation
- On the basis of extent of execution
- E-Contracts and its validity.
- Standard Form of Contracts
- Importance of Standard form of contracts
- Types of Standard form of Contracts:-
- Master Service Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Consortium Agreements
- Registration of Contracts
- Contracts which require registration
- Contract’s which don’t require registration
- Attestation & Notarization
- Breach of Contract
- Common Breaches
- Types of Damages
- Remedies for breach of contract
- Drafting of a contract:-
- Operating Clause
- Boiler plate Clauses
- Risk mitigation clauses
- Sample Contracts
Course Mode of Teaching:
- Pre-Recorded video Lecture by professional corporate experts,
- The materials will be emailed to you weekly,
- 24*7 doubt clearing assistance,
- Lifetime access.
Course Start Date: This course will be released on 20th of October.
Course Duration: Self Paced
Course Price:- INR 1200
(Buy before 30th September and get this course at just INR 1000)
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
How to register?
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 1200,(INR 1000 if registering before 30th September) and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course.If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 9527733855.