About Logically Legal :-
Logically Legal is an initiative taken by the students of VGU & VIT Campus, Jaipur.
VGU School of Law students are indulge in this with their creative mind to make this site India’s most searched site and make their own space among the different sites of India. Students of Vivekananda Institute of Technology give their technical efforts to make this site popular among the students.
Logically legal is an online platform that is build to provide base to strengthen the building of law from a student to Judiciary aspirant, UPSC aspirant, lawyers to experienced advocates. This is a type of virtual legal assistant for law students that would help them to manage their research in the law field. It would assist them in every possible way, which includes by conducting law quizzes, debates, essay writing competitions, latest Supreme Court Judgments, various landmark cases and much more. This site is more focused on court reporting. This site publishes interviews with leading lawyers and young lawyers in almost every area of law. Logically legal aims to become a trailblazer for the law students, Judiciary aspirants, UPSC aspirants, academicians and all those people interested in Law.
Logically legal provides an opportunity with a platform wherein Researchers,
Lawyers, Judges and Students to write short articles, long articles and Research work and get their articles and write-ups published. We provide the opportunity of each and every competition for Hindi Medium Students also, as our website is in Bilingual and welcomes the write-ups and talented students from Hindi medium also. At the same time it provides a chance to participate in various events like seminars, workshops, essay writing competition, article writing competition, case comment competition and moot court competitions.
- Critical analysis on “The Farmer’s produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020” and “The Farmer’s (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Service Bill 2020.
- Pros and Cons of “Privatisation of Government Sector” by the Central Government.
- India’s National Security laws and how it affect the Fundamental Right of Indian Citizens.
- Impact of Covid -19 (Coronavirus) on Indian Economy.
- Impact of Covid -19 (Coronavirus) on Environment.
Note:- The Participants are free to choose any one of the topic and make their sub topics on their convenience (there is no bar for making Sub Topics from our side)
Categories of submissions:-
- Essay (2000 to 4000) words.
- The Essay must be an analysis of the problems or ideas dealt with by the author and should include reference to a range of sources and contribution in the from of alternatives and suggestions.
- All submissions must be MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx) with Times New Roman Font Body size:- 12
- Line spacing :- 1.00
- The submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter with details regarding the name of the author, email address, contact number and name and address of the institution, academic qualifications and title to manuscript.
- Submissions made should be on an exclusive basis i.e Submissions should be unpublished and should not be under any concurrent consideration.
- All submissions must be made to at Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 hours, 28th October 2020
Important dates :-
- 26th October 2020 for closed registration.
- 28th October 2020 for submissions.
- 2nd November 2020 for Result announcement.
- Cash prizes & certificate for winner.
- Top 3 writer get certificate of excellence.
- Certificate to all the participants.
- Internships opportunities at Logically Legal.
- Fill up the google form for the registration
- Fee :- Rs 30/- per participants.
- Phonepe/Google pay:- 9653787455
- Structure 30 Marks
- Use of Facts & Figures 40 Marks
- Creativity 10 Marks
- Language/Tonality 20 Marks