The Amikus Qriae is a student run organisation which aims to cater to the needs of scholars, professionals, researchers and everybody else in the legal domain. As the name suggests, we are companions to legal aspirants as well as experts with an aim to bridge the gap between the accessible information and the aspirants.
Nature & Type of Internship :-
Content & Research Interns Required
Eligibility for applying for internship :-
Law Students of Both 5 years & 3 years can apply who are willing to write & research on contemporary legal topics.
Perks for the interns are as follows :-
- Certificate of completion after completion of the tenure
- Chance to be in core team ( Depends upon work)
- Letter of recommendation to the best intern in the entire tenure .
- Certificate of appreciation to the best interns of every month
- Access to our events conducted by TAQ
- Free Publication opportunities at our portal Duration of the internship :- 2 months
Application Procedure :-
Interested Students have to mail their cv & a article of there’s at this mail I’d :-
Subject of the mail for Content & Research Board Internship :-
Applying For Internship
Contact information :-
- Mr. Rupam Banerjee (7364006404)
- Ms. Vidhi Chouradia (8770503968)