About the Company
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About the Job
Wipro Limited is opening a job post of Corporate Counsel.
Role of the job
- Providing legal counsel and support to global business operations.
- As a Lead Counsel, providing expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales team spread globally.
- Identifying non-compliance issues, understanding the implications, suggesting available courses of action and supporting their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams, various stake holders and negotiating with customers and vendors to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on IT, BPO and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- Supporting and counselling business on disputes and litigations including sending and responding to notices, briefing external counsels etc.
- Conducting Training sessions for various stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring junior lawyers of the team.
The candidate must be qualified lawyer with 7-12 years of experience in commercial contracts, handling disputes and litigation, in-house or in private practice, preferably within the IT industry.