The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is pleased to call for papers for its Volume 12.
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) under the patronage of the Indian government-sponsored chair on WTO Law.
Categories and Word Limit
- Articles: Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
6,000 to 10,000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Essays: Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: 1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 3 authors
- Method of citation: For journal submissions, IJIEL uses only footnotes, and not endnotes.
- Submissions must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition).
For detailed information on submission guidelines, click on the link provided at the end of this post.
- Submissions: In electronic form to ijiel[at]nls.ac.in
- Subject heading : ‘IJIEL Vol. 13 Submission: <submission Category> or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
February 28, 2021
For any clarifications/queries, write to ijiel[at]nls.ac.in.
For More Information Click Here.