About the position
The said position offered by Lexsyndicate is a leadership opportunity for students who wish to represent Lexsyndicate.
Tasks of a Social Media Manager
• Handling Social Media Platforms.
• Making and posting flyers.
• Sharing legal events/opportunities on our social media platforms.
Duration of the position
•Active on social media.
•Proficiency in English.
• Certificate of Appreciation after completion of the tenure.
• Opportunity of publication of articles, essays on our website along with your name during the programme.
• Opportunity of being a permanent member of our organization.
• Free entry in our events during the programme.
Send your CV with the subject “Application for Social Media Manager” on email@example.com or you may visit our website and send your application through JOIN US option.