About Niti Manthan
NITI MANTHAN is a legal service platform aiming to serve, motivate and inspire all the young law students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverse the righteous path throughout the endeavour of their personal and professional lives. To create a sense of social responsibility in the law fraternity and to inculcate a spirit of patriotism and a touch of culture in the legal fraternity are the main aims and objectives of Niti Manthan and to which it stands committed. Through Niti Manthan Campus Convenership Programme, Niti Manthan has provided a platform to organize events to learn and develop various skills.
About the National Online Quiz Competition
Through the National Online Law Quiz Competition ‘La Encuesta’, we intend to give a platform to the law students across the nation to compete and learn in the process and further expand their boundaries of legal knowledge. This quiz competition will brush up the basics of Law of Contract.The quizzing experience will not only test the traditional classroom learning but practical knowledge of the students will also be tested. We hope that this attempt of ours would act as an inspiration to all the law students out there.
The competition is open to all the law students pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree from any University/Affiliated College/Institution in India.
The registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking this registration link
The Last date of registration is December 27th, 2020
There will be NO Registration Fee.
Law of Contracts
Scheme of the Quiz
●The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
●The link to the quiz will be shared with the participants through an official email as well as Telegram groupcreated exclusively for the purpose of the quiz.
●The participants can find the link to join the Telegram group in the description of the registration form as well as it’ll be displayed after the submission of registration form.
Format of the Competition
●The quiz will consist of a total of 45 questions accounting for 45 marks in total.
●All questions will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) format.
●The total time for completing the quiz will be 30 minutes.
●There will be negative marking of 0.5 marks for the quiz.
●In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the participant who has taken less time to complete the quiz.
●All relevant communications regarding the quiz will be shared through the official Telegram group. It is the responsibility of the participants to join the Telegram group by accessing the shared link.
●The results of the quiz will be declared through the official email as well as official Telegram group.
●The host will NOT be responsible for any technical issues or connectivity/device failures on the part of participants during the Quiz.
●The results declared by the host would be final. The authority vests with the organizers to monitor the same.
Prizes and Rewards
●The 1st Winner will get an E-Certificate of Merit along with an opportunity of getting their article published.
●The 2nd Winner will get an E-Certificate of Merit along with an opportunity of getting their article published.
●The 3rd Winner will get an E-Certificate of Merit along with an opportunity of getting their article published.
●The next 5 rank holders will get E-Certificate of Appreciation.
●All the participants of the Quiz will be given E- Certificate of Participation.
* The article publishing opportunity is being provided by our publication partner ‘Etching the Path’ (If it passes all the checks & balances).
●Last Date of Registration – December 27th, 2020
●Date of Competition – December 28th, 2020
●Declaration of Results –January 3rd, 2021
●Issuance of E-Certificates- January 10th, 2021
- Bhawna Pawar (Student of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat)
- Ajay Kataria (Student of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat)
- AnshulMuwal (Student of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat)
- BhanuPratap Singh (Student of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat)
Kindly forward your queries (if any) to:
- 9870119055 (Convener, Bhawna Pawar)
- 8607261427 (Deputy Convener, AnshulMuwal)
- 9718731388 (Deputy Convener, Ajay Kataria)
- 6396647547 (Deputy Convener, BhanuPratap Singh)
- Bhawna Pawar (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhawna-pawar-40458515b)
- Ajay Kataria (https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/ajay-kataria-6200751b6)
- AnshulMuwal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshul-muwal-799b14201)
- BhanuPratap Singh (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhanu-pratap-singh-295035201)