About the Organization
Logically legal is an initiative to serve all law students, academicians, scholars, professionals by providing them a platform to explore about old and new dimensions of law. The idea behind this platform is to help every person related to law to get a grip with legal education. Our this initiative acts as a medium through which legal education can be evolved. It seeks to promote a platform for the publication of short articles, long articles, book reviews, case comments, research papers, essays, supreme court judgements and various landmark cases. We welcome contribution from legal branches as long as their work is original and unpublished, we also aim at planning online law quizzes, debates, essay competitions etc. to appreciate the knowledge of all the people around the globe.
Apart from this logically legal also imparts knowledge through social platform of YouTube where our members guide people on various legal topics as well as they resolve mostly asked queries.
About the Opportunity
Samvad is a debate that is being organized by logically legal on 24 Jan 2021. It is platform where candidates are free to give their point of view on the topic. This is going to be a place where giving your view won’t go vain. Each and every line will have its own value.
- There will be 2 rounds:
The preliminary round
The final round
- There will 20 members in one group.
- Candidates are free to choose, whether they want to speak in favor of the motion or against the motion (Option is given at Google Form).
- Each candidate in the group will get 5 minutes, 1minute for the introduction and rest 4 minutes to keep their point of view.
- Each candidate have 2 minutes for rebuttal. For the rebuttal, name will be announced by our team member then after that participant allowed to speak.
- Candidates can unmute themselves only when asked to do so.
- Keeping the camera on/off is optional to the participants.
- For any queries during the competition the candidates can put their queries in the chatbox. Team members according to the query will answer the questions.
- After the 1st round is over, top two finalists will be announced.
- Second round/ the final round will start after 15 min of interval.
- In the final round is about the questioner round where the candidates will be asked a question depending on the judge and the candidates will have 3 minutes to answer the question.
- After the question & answer round 2 minutes will be provided to the finalists for conclusion.
- And the points of the candidates gained will decide the winner of SAMVAD.
- Cash prize will given to the winner, within a week.
- E- certificate will be provided to all the participants, within a week.
Date and Time
24/01/2020 (Sunday). 1 PM ONWARDS
Google meet. (Link will be provided to all the participants on the same day of Competition).
For More Information
Or you can DM them on Instagram (@logicallylegal) , telegram and Facebook handle.
For brochure, visit: https://logicallylegal.in
REGISTRATION FORM LINK:-
Google pay and Phone pay :- 9653787455
Paytm :- 9162579602