About Lex Inquizzitive Mind
Lex Inquizzitive Mind is the brainchild of few enthusiastic law students who started quizzing to save themselves from the boredom of law lectures, which later on turned as a passion for those students. The team of Lex Inquizzitive Mind believes that quiz can be conducted on any topic or subject which is available under the atmosphere. The team has conducted quiz events from classrooms to canteens and playgrounds to seminar halls to impart and roliferate the knowledge of law.
About the QUIZ Competition
It is based on Indian Penal Code, 1860.
Hence (Team Inquizzitive Mind) brings to you this Competition to learn and Cover this familiar topic. The participants will have the chance to bring back home exciting prizes. Participants will be put to daunting yet thought- provoking tests and only the real perseverant will come out on top.
Open for all age groups
Cash prize for Winner
Certificate of participation
- Starting of registration: 28 January, 2021
- Last date of registration: 21 February, 2021 (Till 12 Pm)
- Date of competition: 21 February, 2021(7 PM)
- Declaration of Results: 22 February, 2021
The registration fee is Rs.20 per participant.
Kindly attach the screenshot of the payment receipt while filling the Registration Form. The last day of Registration is 21February, 2021 till 12:00 pm.
Payment can be made through: Google Pay/ Paytm-8638246614
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The quiz shall take place online in the format of google form.
- After registration closes, participants will be added in a WhatsApp Group.
- The Quiz Link will be only provided in the said group.
- The duration of the quiz is 15 minutes.
- The quiz shall have 25 questions.
- The question type shall be of multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question carries 2 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There are certain star marked questions which shall be used to resolve ties.
- No responses after 7:15 pm will be accepted.
- Highest Scorer wins. If there is a tie between two participants, the person answering more star marked questions wins. If tie still persists sudden death will be used to resolve tie. Even after sudden death tie persists .. time factor will be considered to resolve tie.
- Results will be declared in the WhatsApp group itself. No information regarding the same will be provided through email or individual WhatsApp message.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Team Lex Inquizzitive Mind.