About the Blog Writing Competition
Etching the Path invites your submissions for the 1st National Blog Writing Competition.
Register by: October 25th, 2020
Submit by: November 1st, 2020
The submission should deal with a relevant/contemporary issue concerning law or policy.
To encourage and provide opportunities for research to the students having passion to write and research over the legal issues.
The competition is open to students pursuing UG/PG (Law) and any research scholar in India.
Registration & Submission
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 80/-.[Single Authorship] and INR 120/- [Co-Authorship]
- The students shall submit their manuscripts by filling an online form.
- The last date of registration is October 25th, 2020
- The last date for submissions is November 01, 2020.
- Winner: Certificate of excellence; Membership Opportunity with Etching the Path; Material related to law subjects; 50% off in events conducted by Lawcutor; INR 500/- [Cash Prize]
- First Runner Up: Certificate of Merit; Membership Opportunity with Etching the Path; Material related to law subjects; 50% off in events conducted by Lawcutor; INR 400/- [Cash Prize]
- Second Runner Up: Certificate of Merit; Content writer Internship with Etching the Path; INR 300/- [Cash Prize]
- Content writing internship to Rank 4 & Rank 5.
- Opportunity for being Campus Ambassador at Etching the Path for Top 7.
- Top 5 entries will be published in Etching the Path [Certificate of publication shall be provided]
- Certificate of Participation will be provided to every participant.
NOTE: E-Certificates shall be provided
Submissions will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Novelty of the topic
- Depth of analysis
- Originality & cogency of arguments
- Structure of the article
- Feasibility & Creativity of suggestions and references used in support.
- The submission shall be made in the form of an MS Word file (.doc/.docx) in English Language only.
- The word limit for the submission shall be 1200 – 1500 words (excluding citations).
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarized content or usage of any plagiarism removing tool will invite direct rejection.
- The name of the word file has to be the title of the manuscript.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions shall not be considered.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- A 1.5 line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- Citation style to be used: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and underlined.
- GooglePay – gunjan.chawla297@okicici
- Account Transfer – (Account Number- 00712193000055, Account Holder Name- Gunjan Chawla, IFSC- ORBC0100071, Bank Name & Branch- Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon railway road.)
- Paytm – 9782831367
Important Dates and Links
For queries mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp- +91 83026 06647