In this pandemic period we have seen many fake webinars, certified courses, and workshop. Off course they are not worth it. We legal Trendsetter team provide free webinar for all. In our channel you can watch speaker like Shri Ashok arora, Mrs. Flavia agnes, Shri Amarjeetsingh, Mr. KapilaSankhla and many more…
For queries regarding the webinars, Legal Trendsetter is organizing a certified workshop …!!!
Date of Workshop
September 26th-27th. 2020
Time: 5 PM
Topics of Workshop
Day 1: Railway Act Scheme and Court Proceedings
Day 2: Pollution Control Act Scheme and Court Proceedings
Fees: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Shashank – 7007448601 ( Phone pe, G-Pay,Paytm)
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQq-R8MY3wpT56MdthpywXpJlG7im8RZFVj2ZgcdVac48tvw/viewform
9554441534, 8948019900, 7007448601
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 8 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Articles: An article must conduct a complete analysis of the area of law, which the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a comprehensive study of the existing law with the suggestions and conclusions of the Author. Word Limit being 1,100 to 4,000 words.
- Notes: A note is a relatively concise form of an argument advanced by the author. The focus of a note should be on a relatively new debate or controversy regarding the interpretation or implementation in the law. Notes shall primarily highlight contemporary issues, which need to be addressed, and the authors are expected to offer a solution. The maximum word limit for a manuscript in the form of note is 1,500-2,500 words.
- Comments: A comment is where the author may decide to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or State Legislature. The word limit for a comment is 2,000-3,000 words.
- Book Review: A Book Review is where the author identifies the central idea of the book, gives the reader indication of the author’s style, approach, or premises, and then offers an overall evaluation adding suggestions and latest amendments to the given laws in the book. The word limit is from 2,000-3,000 words.
- Last date for full paper submission: 1st November , 2020 (Submissions should be made in Word Doc.)
- Intimation of the selection of Full Paper: Within 2 days of submission.
- Citation Format: The citation format to be followed is The Bluebook (19th Ed.)/Any Standard Format.
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Papers with plagiarism less than 25% are only eligible for publication.
- Font Style: Times New Roman and font size 12.
Single Authored: 800/-
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Submission of the full article/paper along shall be made by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Etching the Path brings to you all its campus ambassador program.
BRIEF OF THE PROGRAM:
The Campus Ambassador is a person who builds a relation between the organisation and the Campus. The basic activities involved in this program is the promotion of the organisation at all platforms. The program shall aim in building the confidence among the campus ambassadors and also to build a friendly relation with the outside world.
TASKS INVOLVED IN THE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Social Media Marketing
The Campus Ambassadors at Etching the Path are suppose to promote the poster of Etching the Path at all social media which includes, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram and Twitter.
- In College Promotion
The Campus Ambassadors at Etching the Path should spread an awareness in their college about the Etching the Path, they need to do in-college promotion which includes displaying the poster and banners in the college, introducing their mates with the Etching the Path.
PERKS OF BEING THE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR AT ETCHING THE PATH
- The Campus ambassador will be able to develop skills such as leadership, public speaking etc.
- The program will enhance your resume.
- Discounts on the events of Etching the Path will be given to campus ambassadors.
- Membership opportunity will be offered to the Campus Ambassadors.
- Minimal time of 9-10 hours a week is required for work as the Campus Ambassador at Etching the Path.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR THE PROGRAM
- The position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid,
- The commitment of minimum Two months is required as the Campus ambassador at Etching the Path.
- Certificate of completion will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
Apply for the Campus Ambassador program filling the form.